WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect and store personally identifiable information that you affirmatively choose to provide to us. Examples of this information include:
- Your name, postal address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Your financial account information, such as credit card number and other payment information.
The personally identifiable information we collect depends on your activities on the Sites. For instance, if you create an account, we may collect your username, password, and other contact information. If you purchase products through the Sites, we may collect information about what you purchased, when you made purchases, and how frequently you make purchases.
WHAT WE DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION
Uncommon Coffee Roasters may use information about you for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites. For example, we may use information about you to:
- Process and manage your purchase and use of Uncommon Coffee Roasters products and services.
- Communicate with you about your orders or purchases, your accounts, and your requests for information.
- Communicate with you about our products, events, or other promotional purposes.
WHAT WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
Uncommon Coffee Roasters’ sharing of your personal information with third parties is limited:
- We may share personal information about you with others with your consent.
- We may also share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as credit card processors, mailing houses or website hosts) and that help us market our products and services (such as email vendors). These companies may use information about you to perform their functions on our behalf.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, Uncommon Coffee Rosters may disclose personal information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
HOW WE SECURE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Uncommon Coffee Roasters takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.